Ten Of The Best Social Media Tools To Try For Free
Whether you wish to edit a video for Facebook, design a Story for Instagram, or add visual impact to your blog posts, you’ll get the task done quicker and more effectively when you have a dedicated tool to hand.
But with so many tools out there how do you know which tool you should use?
I previously created this mega list of 101 free social media marketing tools — many of which are still my go-to tools today.
For 2021 I wanted to update this list with some new tools. Once again each of the tools listed below is free so you can try them out before deciding if you want to upgrade to a paid tool or feature.
Beatleap by Lightricks
There's video editing, and then there's Beatleap. We're here to make the impossibly time consuming task of editing a…
Beatleap offers a powerful video editing experience, allowing you to create and edit videos by automatically matching songs with your video clips.
The app uses machine learning to automatically match songs to your video, then gives you a number of editing tools such as special effects, filters, and overlays to make your clips unique.
- 20 editing tools and effects as well as 50 filters to choose from
- A library of over 1,000 professional songs to synchronize with the user’s video
- Automatic trimming, cutting, and mixing of clips according to the beat of a selected track
- Stunning video effects which are automatically placed at the perfect timing
- Trendy filters and overlays to give users complete control over the look and feel of their videos
It’s perfect for TikTok, but you can use it for any social platform.
Note: This app is available only on the App Store for iPhone and iPad.