Maintaining a consistent posting schedule on social media — whether it’s writing blog posts, or sharing updates on social media channels — can be a challenge.
When I teach social media classes, I always recommend creating a social media calendar. By doing this, you will have a ready supply of things to share on social media.
To help you plan your content in advance, I’m going to highlight some events happening this month which you can add to your calendar.
See which of the following awareness days you could build engagement around. You could write a blog post, or create a video or graphic, and then share it on Twitter and Instagram with the relevant hashtag.
Have some fun with these — but do make sure whatever you create and share fits with your brand!
- Saturday, May Day #MayDay
4. Tuesday, International Firefighters Day #InternationalFirefightersDay
4. Tuesday, Thank a Teacher Day #ThankATeacher
5. Wednesday, Cinco de Mayo #CincoDeMayo
6. Thursday, National Nurses Day #NursesDay
7. Friday, World Password Day #WorldPasswordDay
7. Friday, Space Day #SpaceDay
9. Sunday, Europe Day #EuropeDay
9. Sunday, Mother’s Day #MothersDay
12. Wednesday, National Receptionist Day #NationalReceptionistDay
15. Saturday, International Day of Families #FamilyDay
16. Sunday, Love a Tree Day #LoveATreeDay
17. Monday, International Day Against Homophobia and Transphobia #IDAHOT2021
21. Friday, National Memo Day #NationalMemoDay
24. Monday, National Scavenger Hunt Day #NationalScavengerHuntDay
28. Friday, Hamburger Day #NationalHamburgerDay
31. Monday, World No-Tobacco Day #NoTobacco